I have recently received my Fatshark Predator V2 FPV kit so I decided to put some detail images of the goggle here for your reference if you want to buy it.
Fatshark Predator V2
The kit includes:
•Predator VGA headset with integrated 5G8 receiver (no head tracking).
• Zipper carry case, lens cleaning cloth, Fat Shark stickers
• NTSC CMOS camera with 2.5mm wide angle (100 degree FOV) lens
• 250mW, 7ch 5G8 transmitter• Filtered balance lead TX power supply
• AV cable (for connected to external AV devices viewing/recording)
• 2X 5G8 3dBi dipole antenna (transmitter and headset)
• 1000mAh 7V4 battery pack with RC discharge adapter (charged via standard RC chargers)
The Tx will get warm to slightly hot when you run it without air flow of the fan, it’s normal. I never test the range of stock antenna but I think it should be above 600m for sure.
Goggle and battery in case
Extra clover leaf antenna I bought from ebay. Noted the connector if you don’t know which connector to choose.
Power and video connector. The video connector can be used for both input and output signal
Audio out and switch to turn on/off the receiver
Tx antenna connector. Never run it without antenna or you’ll burn it.
Front of Tx
I tried to display the raspberry Pi with fatshark screen, not bad.
600 TLV Camera with 120 degree FOV
Back of 600 TLV Camera, the jumper is used to select between PAL and NTSC
Battery connector for Tx, can use with 2S, 3S and 4S Lipo
Stock antenna for Tx and Rx
Fresnel lens of the goggles
Normal screen without Tx signal
Top buttons for changing the channel and volume. The joystick at the middle is used to change the brightness and contrast of the screen.